TEACH IN HANDAN, CHINA at reputable employer!
Conversational English, General English
Teaching Position in Handan, China
Handan is a burgeoning city in China’s Hebei Province. This city was the ancient capital of the Zhao kingdom, earning its status as a key birthplace of Chinese civilization. It is also the historical home of many Chinese idioms and legends. Today, Handan is as modern as it is ancient, and an exciting place to start your new career. Now, a well-regarded mid- sized employer needs TESOL certified teachers to work in this city.
Teaching children and adolescents from pre-K to 12th grade in English speaking, listening, reading, writing, TOEFL and IELTS. Focus is on daily communication. One-on-one to medium sized classes. No more than 30 students per class. 2 days off per week. 20 teaching hours per week, additional hours as requested by teacher .
● 6,000RMB-10,000RMB/month (6000 monthly for 20 hours/week, and 75 RMB/hour for every additional hour. Most teachers earn around 10,000 RMB)
● Round-trip flight allowance. (*up to 6000 RMB)
● Furnished apartment with utilities.
● health insurance
● Paid visas and residence permits
● Chinese public holidays off, reasonable accommodation of other holidays
● 1,000 RMB travel bonus every half-year
● Free weekly Chinese class, one-on-one
● Academic and Living assistance
● Transportation card (for travel between home and work)
● Free pick up at train station
Qualifications. Candidates must:
● Native English Speaker (non-native speakers need not apply)
● Have a TESOL/TEFL certification
● Have 1 year of teaching experience
● Have a bachelors degree
● Cover Letter
● Two Reference letters
● University and TESOL certificate copies
● Information page of passport.
● One paragraph stating why you would like to teach in Handan.
Send Materials to:
Phone (USA): (347)770-0474
Sinolink LLC is a New York based organization that helps education professionals find ideal and reliable work in mainland China. Sinolink takes pride in providing excellent and personalized services to both the teachers and institutions that enlist our help. Its founders have lived and taught in China, and know first-hand the difference between a professional and unprofessional work environment! We've learned from experience so that you don't have to. We look forward to working with you and preparing you for your new adventure.