Native English-Speaking Kindergarten Teacher Needed in Hong Kong
Minimum 1 year experience required (preferably with young children)
Skills / Qualification Requirements:
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS from major English-speaking countries (i.e. USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, etc.)
- University graduates (B.A or B.Ed Early Childhood preferred but not essential)
- Must be single or teaching couple with no dependent
- High sense of responsibility, love to work with children, friendly, positive, good time management, and excellent communication skills
- Standard IT skills preferred
- Energetic and enthusiastic about early childhood development
Commencement of Service:
1 August 2012
8:20AM to 4:50PM (Monday to Friday)
- Monthly salary of HK$20,000 and up
- 1-Year or 2-Years Contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
- Work Visa sponsored by the School
- FREE round-trip airfare (reimbursable upon completion of each full-year of service)
- Fair leave/holiday package (i.e. 10 days of annual leave + 6 to 9 days of school holiday + 17 days of public holiday)
Other Benefits & Notes:
- We provide on-the-job training with a friendly and supportive work environment. The school is conveniently located close to the MTR.
- Accommodation not provided (but successful candidates will be offered full support to help locate a suitable place if required).
- Successful applicants will be co-working with 15+ of our current Native English Teachers who came from all over the world (i.e. Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
Benefits of Working in Hong Kong:
- Cultural exchange experiences while help enrich student’s lives
- Hong Kong being a safe, modern metropolitan city with a balance of outdoor activities year-round (i.e. beaches, surfing, dragon boating, hiking trials, biking routes, etc.)
- Conveniently located to travel deeper into other parts of China
Interested parties please e-mail your detailed resume, a recent photo/video, relevant certificates, and reference letters to [EMAIL VISIBLE TO REGISTERED USERS] (attention: Ms Carrie Ng). As it takes a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks for the Immigration Dept to process the Work Visa, interested parties should submit the application ASAP.
31 May 2012