Full Time ESL Foreign Teacher Position:
1. Contract Period: one year
2. Work date: Sept 2012
3. Pay: monthly pay RMB 6,000-7,000 + accommodation +economy air ticket reimbursement + work visa assistance, accident and medical insurance.
1. Must be a native English speaker from the UK, Canada, USA or Australia holding a bachelor degree. TESL or relevant experience priority
2. Honest, hard working, responsible, mature and possess good communication skills.
3. No criminal record.
Candidate to supply
2. Passport copy
3. Passport photo (Scanned copy)
4. Degree copy, certificate copy
1. Work place: A fast growing English enrichment center with friendly and highly motivated staff located near the center of Guangzhou. Modern and well equipped facilities.
2. Work hours: 5 days work week, less than 20 in-class hours per week
3. Class size: Small class setting with about 6-8 students per class.
4. Teaching and course materials: The enrichment center has its own curriculum focused mainly on communicative English based on American and British textbooks. Native teacher should follow center’s teaching method, teaching plan and work closely with the Chinese teaching staff as a team to provide quality teaching.
5. Dress Code: Smart casual for normal classes, formal dress may be required for some special occasions.
Pay and benefits:
1. Pay scale commensurate in accordance to applicant’s qualifications (major, relevant certificate, work experience, work requirements etc).
2. Free fully furnished accommodation
3. Apartment has basic facilities and furniture
4. Accident and medical insurance
5. Work visa assistance
6. Airfare reimbursement - Center pays teacher’s economy airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract.
7. Mandarin lessons can be arranged if desired.
8. Pay holiday of 10 days plus 11 days of national holidays
Guangzhou is a beautiful and the largest city in Southern China. It was the host City of the 2010 Asian games. The nearby cities like Shenzhen and Hong Kong are about one hour away by train.