ESL Teachers required - individuals and couples considered!
Global IELTS International was established in 2001 and is now one of China's premier private English schools specializing in training students for overseas study.Today Global IELTS International has over 50 schools in China and has expanded its network into Australia.
Yangzhou Global IELTS International English School (Yangzhou/Jiangdu)
3 schools within close proximity make up the network of Global IELTS Schools within Yangzhou. Currently employing 8 foreign teachers with a view to double that number by Summer 2015.
Yangzhou is a historic city situated in one of the most developed areas of China, Jiangsu Province. It's well renowned for its local food (including Yangzhou fried rice) and its beautiful scenery (including Slender West Lake). Yangzhou has convenient coach, rail and air connections. Day trips to nearby cities like Shanghai, Suzhou and Nanjing are very easy. Meanwhile, Jiangdu is a small town detatched by several bridges and developing quickly.
• 25 hours of teaching per week with an additional 12 office hours every week
• Teachers have three days off a week (2 days off during summer (10 weeks only))
• Teachers engage students in a range of spoken English exercises for all ages
• Classes are designed by each teacher individually to provide a mix of topics and ideas
• Applicants must have at least a Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years' working experience (in any industry) preferable
• ~10,000 RMB salary/month (after tax)
• 100 RMB/hour overtime rate
• Weekly AND monthly bonuses (additional pay/days off)
• A working visa (Z-visa)
• Airport pick-up
• Assistance in locating suitable accommodation
• Accommodation approx. 15% of your pay
• Low cost of living allows for large savings
• Completion bonus after 1 years employment
• Training and Induction period
• 6 or 12 month contracts negotiable
• Free weekly Chinese class
• Free staff trips
• Free staff nights out
If you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to respond and all queries will be laid to rest ASAP.
Furthermore, we can arrange to discuss all matters via Skype.
We are looking to fill positions for throughout 2015 but the sooner the better so drop me an email today!