EFL Instructor: United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates, Middle East
Diplomatic Language Services is seeking experienced instructors of English as a Foreign Language for a project in the United Arab Emirates. The project involves teaching adult students based on existing curriculum in a military setting.
Instructor duties will typically include the following:
- Develop weekly lesson plans
- Conduct classes while maintaining a student-centered classroom
- Administer periodic curriculum based skills assessment and testing (oral and written)
- Conduct laboratory sessions (computer/multimedia)
- Maintain student performance, attendance and academic records on a daily/weekly basis
- Conduct student counseling sessions
- Participate in additional projects as needed
· Master's degree in TESOL or similar field and one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults OR Bachelor's degree in TESOL or similar field and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults OR any undergraduate degree, CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/TEFL Certificate and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults
- Well organized and able to deliver lesson plans clearly
- Flexible and able to work closely as a team
- Willingness and ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, while adhering to all worksite rules and regulations
To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter and desired salary. No phone calls, please.
DLS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONFORMS TO ALL THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETARANS TO APPLY TO ALL OF OUR JOB OPENINGS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, GENETIC INFORMATION & TESTING, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW. DLS IS A MEMBER OF DHS E-VERIFY PROGRAM.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DLS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.DLSDC.COM